Sketch Star is an editing interface by Miniclip that allows registered users to create animations, which can be viewd and saved as well. It is currently not on the website for some reason.
Sketch Star's interface is made from several parts.
- A canvas, on which the current frame is displayed.
- A scrolling bars to toggle between frames and backgrounds.
- Buttons for adding and removing frames.
- A box that contains images, some of them contain pivots, that allow rotating some of their parts.
- Editing tools (brush, bucket, eraser), with an optional opacity.
- Shapes generator (circles, rectangles, stars, etc.).
An animation can have up to 100 frames. A scrollbar allows toggling between frames and also adding backgrounds to a frame or several frames. A frame's length can be extended as well.
Sketch Star contests are held almost at any given moment. The contest's theme is sometimes about a holidays or event, and other times about other topics. The top 3 winners receive an award.
An editor's pick is given to a well-designed animations.
There are several awards that can be earned from Sketch Star. They are determined by a particular number of achivements (e.g. number of views).
|Award \ Rank||Green||Bronze||Silver||Gold||Blue||Diamond|