|Awesome Tanks 2|
|Release Date||July 2012|
|Game Type||Shoot 'Em Up|
|Genre||Shoot 'Em Up|
|Music||Electronic type by Waterflame|
The game has 15 levels, each one is unlocked by completing the previous level.
Each level has its own map and number of enemies. A level is completed when all enemies and their bases are destroyed. A destroyed enemy releases coins that can be collected, but uncollected coins disappear after a while.
- WASD/Arrows: moving
- Mouse: aiming
- Left mouse button: shooting
- Upper number row/Mouse scroll/Q/E: switching weapons
- R: drop mines
There are several objects in levels that can be destroyed:
- Wall blocks- walls that can be destroyed by shooting them.
- Explosive barrel- explodes and damage all things in radius.
- Bonus crates- smaller boxes, that by destroying them reveal their content. They can contain either a bonus, a bomb or a small enemy.
- Concrete wall- can`t be destroyed, around the game edge.
- Cracked concert wall-a concrete wall with almost unnoticeable cracks. Break it open to find some bonus crates. Only in some levels.
Bonus crates can contain the following bonuses:
- Health boost - Regains a small fraction of your health
- Enemy freezer - looks like a blue gem and freezes enemies for 5 seconds.
- Money - Amounts ranging from $400-$1000
- Ammo - Regains a small amount of ammo for a weapon- will not regain ammo for mines (see the icons for what ammo it is regaining)
- Bomb (explodes like an explosive barrel but larger radius and less damage and longer fuse time)
- Small enemy - the highest enemy of the level downsized excluding turrets and bosses - These small enemies have lower health and damages than the regular tank (There is a very small chance of getting this bonus)
There are 3 types of enemies: tanks, bosses, and turrets. Tanks move around and fire at you are close enough or you fire at them. If you move out of fire range, the tanks will stop pursuing you and firing. Turrets are like tanks, but they are stationary and have much higher health. Bosses are regular tanks with extra armor, health, and damage as well as an increased fire rate. Here is a list of types of tanks and if they spawn in tank, turret, or boss form:
|Minigun||Yes, from lvl 1||Yes, from lvl 5||No|
|Shotgun||Yes, from lvl 1||Yes, from lvl 6||Yes, from lvl 2|
|Ricochet||Yes, from lvl 1||Yes, from lvl 11||Yes, from lvl 10|
|Flamethrower||Yes, from lvl 3||Yes, from lvl 10||Yes, from lvl 11|
|Cannon||Yes, from lvl 5||Yes, from lvl 7||Yes, from lvl 4|
|Rockets||Yes, from lvl 7||Yes, from lvl 8||Yes, from lvl 6|
|Laser||Yes, from lvl 11||Yes, from lvl 9||Yes, from lvl 8|
|Railgun||Yes, from lvl 12||Yes, from lvl 11||Yes, from lvl 14|
|Mines||Yes, from lvl 7||No||No|
The first weapon available is the Minigun, and others can be bought for a certain sum of money. Each weapon can also be upgraded 5 times once it's available.
|Weapon||Price||Ammo price||Upgrages price||Description|
|Minigun||-||-||200||300||400||500||600||Low damage. Infinite ammo|
|Shotgun||2,750||50||500||900||1300||1700||2100||Moderate spread damage.|
|Ricochet||8,000||100||2500||3000||3500||4000||4500||Hold fire button to charge. Bounces off walls.|
|Flamethrower||10,000||200||3000||4000||5000||6000||7000||Sets enemies on fire, dealing extra damage|
|Cannon||10,000||200||3000||4000||5000||6000||7000||Great firepower, splash damage.|
|Shock||10,000||200||3000||4000||5000||6000||7000||Electrocutes multiple enemies.|
|Mines||8,000||300||2500||3000||3500||4000||4500||Set with R button. Not triggered by player's tank.|
|Rocket||10,000||200||3000||4000||5000||6000||7000||Guided rockets. When fired, follows mouse cursor.|
|Laser||28,000||300||11000||12000||13000||14000||15000||Great damage. Uninterrupted firepower.|
|Railgun||28,000||400||11000||12000||13000||14000||15000||Piercing projectiles. Great damage.|
|Armor||-||2000||4000||8000||16000||20000||Upgrade tank armor|
|Visibility||-||500||600||700||800||900||Upgrade vision range|
|Turret Speed||-||500||600||700||800||900||Upgrade turret rotation|
|Movement Speed||-||500||600||700||800||900||Upgrade tank speed|
Achivements are earned by doing certain tasks while playing.
|Achivement||How to obtain|
|Hunter||Kill 15 enemy tanks|
|Destroyer||Destroy 80 wall blocks|
|Dodger||Dodge 15 enemy rockets|
|Treasureseeker||Destroy 35 bonus crates|
|Awesome Combo||Perform 5 kills combo|
|Gotcha||Hit enemies with 15 mines|
|You're Fired||Kill 15 enemies with fire|
|Nailed||Hit 3 enemies with one railgun shot|
|Survivor||Complete any level with less than 10% health left|
Awards that are available to registered Miniclip players are listed in this section.
|ID||Award||How to obtain|
|2838||Awesome Survivor||Complete any level with only 10% health|
|2840||You're Fired||Destroy 15 enemies with fire|
|2842||Awesome Destroyer||Destroy 80 blocks in game|
Sources and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ In the game version on Bigdino, the mines trigger is "Shift"